Phone 02 6672 3666
The Poinciana Motel on the Tweed Valley Way, is about 800 meters from the Murwillumbah Railway Station heading towards Ballina. We’re on the right, opposite the Sugar Cane fields. It is so quiet at night now the freeway has bypassed Murwillumbah . And we don’t hear any noise from the nightlife in town or the show ground. It is so Peaceful!
Visit our website: www.poinciana.com.au
You will be within walking distance from the Regional Art Gallery where you can have a quiet chat with friends at their great little coffee shop overlooking the lush and incredibly scenic Tweed valley… Just Splendid!
We are also within walking distance from the Greenhills Reception Centre where many weddings and conferences are held. Don’t forget our wonderful Jazz club nights every couple of months. Both are just a couple of blocks away!!
And of course there are many delicious restaurants and pubs in town that you can enjoy, just a brisk walk or a couple of minutes drive away.
We are about a 15 minutes scenic drive from the base of Mt Warning (Wollumbin) where you can walk up to see the sun rise first over Australia!!
Murwillumbah is also only about 15 to 20 minutes from the beach, 40 minutes from Surfers Paradise and about an hour from ‘The Fun Parks’ e.g. Dream World, Movie World, Wet’n’Wild, etc……… And Yet Away from the Maddening Crowd.
We are also only about 25 to 30 minutes from Byron Bay – A great place to spend the day. Or perhaps you would like a day in the Rainbow town of Nimbin where the flower power people live. Murwillumbah is so central to so many places and the pace is gentle.
So come and see our great area and relax and enjoy your stay at the Poinciana Motel, where we will try to make your stay as pleasant as possible.
It is a great place to relax and holiday.
The Poinciana Motel
Here you will find a 10-Room Motel with comfortable beds.
Family rooms consist of 1 Queen and 2 single beds. Twin rooms consist of 1 queen and 1 single bed
- You can also use your computers but who has time on holidays?
- All rooms have reverse cycle air conditioners, toaster, kettle and bar fridge.
- There is a communal Microwave at the foot of the stairs. This stops the stale food smell some motels have in their rooms.
- All rooms have their own separate hot water service, so someone can shower freely without disturbance.
- Breakfast served to the rooms if desired.
- There are some good Takeaway places that deliver meals to the motel too . So good we order it for ourselves!
- Of course there is a pool but generally people are too busy enjoying the surroundings to have time for a swim. I am sure there are too many places to see that unless you get a move on you won’t have time to see all the wonderful places around this area.You’ll have time to smell the earth and listen to the birds. So Relaxing! A great,quiet holiday place to stay!
Phone 02 6672 3666