The Murwillumbah Motor Inn is easily found, simply cross the Tweed River Bridge into Murwillumbah and drive 800 metres straight ahead. We are 300 metres from the main shopping area, yet off the main highways, assuring you of a peaceful nights sleep.
Our central location offers easy access to the full spectrum of holiday activities. Murwillumbah is situated on the banks of the beautiful Tweed River in the heart of the Tweed Valley Volcanic Caldera. It is centred by the magnificent Mt. Warning, the first place on the Australian continent to greet the sun’s rays each morning. The surrounding landscape consists of 5 World Heritage National Parks, from Byron Bay and Nimbin through spectacular Rainforests and the Queensland Gold Coast, all within a 40 minute radius.
- Top Quality Accommodation starting from just $88.00 per night
- NO HIGHWAY NOISE – Situated off highway, Murwillumbah Motor Inn in the only Motel accommodation in town that is located from the busy Tweed Valley Way and is a short walking distance to town . see location map
- Corporate Rates for Regular Business Clients
- Walking distance to Licensed Clubs and Restaurants
- Close to an incredible array of fun and interesting Tourist Attractions
Proudly hosting executive home base for Granada Films’ “I’m a Celebrity” show.